Register for the event here.
Here is a brief overview of updates:
• NABERS for Apartment Buildings: Australia’s first energy and water certification scheme for high density residential buildings.
• NABERS Co-assess Application: a delivery mechanism for NABERS to reach thousands of small and medium businesses through tenancy rating accessibility and how this can help with building owners’ journey to carbon neutrality.
• NABERS Waste: a new certification scheme, underpinned by one of the most ambitious technology projects in government sustainability, that manages and monitors a building’s waste data.
• An update from the Australian Government Department of Environment and Energy, Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) Program on its success in reducing energy use in office buildings and its potential expansion into other types of buildings.
• An update from Victorian Government on the energy efficiency programs
• An update from CitySwitch program
This event was made possible by the Australian Government Department of Environment and Energy, who deliver the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) program.