The NABERS Essentials e-Learning course provides an overview of the program and is for anyone who wants to know more about NABERS. It is delivered through online modules that explain how NABERS works, how it is used, what it means and the benefits of rating a building or tenancy.
The course is essential for anyone involved in commercial property, such as owners, managers, tenants, real estate agents, lawyers, valuers, and consultants, as well as professionals in sustainability and energy management. It is also becoming increasingly relevant for professionals working in the finance industry.
What it covers
- NABERS uses, principles and objectives
- the benefits of a performance rating
- an explanation of the star ratings
- current and future rating types and program development
- minimum NABERS Energy targets for government and industry mandatory requirements
- how to undertake self assessments and accredited NABERS ratings
- the NABERS auditing process.
NABERS Essentials is a prerequisite for the NABERS Accredited Assessor Course (valid for 2 years from the date of completion).
Click here for more information