NSW Office of Environment & Heritage Administration Fee - Discount Vouchers
The NSW Office of Environment & Heritage (OEH) has reduced the administration fee charged for NABERS Energy tenancy and whole building ratings carried out by or on behalf of CitySwitch Signatories. Under the arrangement all CitySwitch Signatories are eligible to claim a 50 per cent discount on the OEH administration fee, a saving of $566 including GST.
CitySwitch Signatories with tenancies under 1000m2 can claim either the CitySwitch Signatory 50 per cent discount or the NABERS Small Tenancy 50 per cent discount for offices under 1000 sqm on the NABERS rating administration fee.
Distribution of Discount Vouchers
CitySwitch Program Managers supply Signatories with a voucher:
- upon joining the program; and
- at the beginning of each financial year;
- on your request - please let your program manager know if you have any changes to your tenancies so they can supply a new voucher.
How to apply for the discount
- The tenant must provide the NABERS Accredited Assessor with the CitySwitch Discount Voucher at the time the rating is undertaken.
- The voucher must be an original that has been signed by a CitySwitch Program Manager.
- The NABERS Accredited Assessor must sign the voucher and attach it to the ‘Application for Accredited Performance Rating and Certificate’ form before it is lodged with OEH.
- When lodging the rating application online, the NABERS Accredited Assessor must advise that the rating is being performed for a CitySwitch Signatory by ticking 'yes' to the question ‘Is this rating performed for CitySwitch?’. OEH will not be liable for refunding fees retrospectively once an application has been processed, regardless of CitySwitch status.
Note, this discount only applies to tenancies and whole buildings that are committed to CitySwitch.
Find an accredited assessor