The launch of the National Carbon Offset Standard for Buildings offers the building industry a clear scope and cost effective process to gain independent certification for carbon neutral buildings.
Join Green Building Council of Australia for a webinar that will unpack the fundamentals of offsets and how they play a part in a building's carbon neutral strategy.
During the webinar, you'll hear from:
- Melanie Kaebernick, Director, Carbon Neutral Program and National Carbon Offset Standard, Australian Government Department of the Environment and Energy
- Robert Brown, Director, South Pole Group
- Alison Read, Manager Environmental Sustainability, National Australia Bank Limited
- Olivia Leal-Walker, Frasers Property Group
The webinar will cover:
- the role of offsets in the National Carbon Offset Standard
- the type of offsets recognised under the National Carbon Offset Standard
- the value, co-benefits and how offsets are generated
- practical tips and considerations for the strategic procurement of offsets.
Don’t miss out on this chance to learn the fundamentals of offsets as part of your carbon neutral strategy.
Event date: Thursday 23 November 2017, 12.30-1.30pm
- Future Green Leader / $27.30
- Member / $49.00
- Non Member / $59.00
Go here for more information