At this forum you will hear from leading organisations about their drivers for being carbon neutral, followed by a workshop with practical guidance and support. Meet with other innovative businesses who are part of a collective movement to transition the City of Adelaide to Carbon Neutrality.
Presented by Carbon Neutral Adelaide, the breakfast forum will include:
- A panel of expert speakers (see below).
- Information about the pathways for achieving carbon neutral certification under National Carbon Offset Standard for organisations, buildings, precincts or events.
- Help for you to start your journey towards carbon neutrality.
- Information about incentives and support available.
- Networking with your peers.
A panel of experts will be presenting, including:
- Courtney Simpson, Group Manager, Sustainability SkyCity Entertainment Group
- Lee Sauerwald, Executive Manager Corporate Services, Uniting Communities
- Ken Long, Environmental Sustainable Development Consultant, Dsquared
- National Carbon Offset Standard, Department of the Environment and Energy
Carbon Neutral Adelaide is proud to have over 160 organisations signed up to our Partner Program, who are innovating, advocating, collaborating and commercialising Adelaide’s transition to carbon neutrality.
Register now if your organisation is interested in pursuing emissions reductions, carbon neutrality or net zero emissions. Places are limited.
Light breakfast will be provided.