Offsetting is one of the five pathways to reducing the carbon emissions associated with a business or organisation. Certified carbon neutrality, through Climate Active or other schemes has an offsetting component, following on from carbon measurement and reduction actions.
Tune in to this session to hear from carbon market experts about how customers can seek assurance on offset schemes, including background on the relevant national and international accreditation schemes.
Find out about:
- Offset standards and verification schemes - how to navigate them.
- Current trends in carbon markets - Australia and overseas.
- Pathways to carbon neutrality.
- Project case studies from Australia.
- Gloria Karaiskos, Director, Climate Change, Carbon Market Institute
- Rowan Foley, CEO, Aboriginal Carbon Foundation
- James McGregor, Biodiverse Carbon /Greening Australia
Tuesday 15 September, 10.30 – 11.30 am (ACST).
This is a free online event - registration is essential. Those registered will receive the details of how to attend online.
Register to attend