Earth Hour has provided six tips for businesses to engage with Earth Hour in 2015
1. Switch off your lights during Earth Hour and add your logo to the Earth Hour Wall
2. Host an Earth Hour event for staff – perhaps a morning tea during the month of March. Earth Hour are keen to talk to employees and businesses about how everyone can make a difference.
3. Promote your participation in Earth Hour through your social media channels, newsletters and website.
4. Invite staff and customers to take part in Earth Hour events they can even host an event themselves. Alternatively employees can participate with family and friends in their neighbourhoods by searching for Earth Hour events taking place in their local area. Find or register an Earth Hour event here.
6. Encourage staff, customers and tenants to take simple actions that can make a difference at home and in the workplace. See our ‘handy hints’ guide.
Download a printable Earth Hour tip-sheet for business.