Wednesday, 3 June 2015
9am - 12:30pm
EY, 121 King William St, Adelaide, SA
This half day ECO-Buy course explores the critical role of contracts and tenders in making sustainable procurement ‘business as usual,’ and how and where you can effectively implement changes into your processes.
You’ll learn how to simply and effectively introduce environmental and social specifications at each stage of the procurement process and work towards best practice. The training content includes:
- How to write specifications
- Evaluating tender responses
- Embedding into contract management
- Engaging suppliers
- Learning from best practice examples and standards
- Action planning for medium to long term outcomes.
Who should attend?
This training benefits anyone who is planning to implement or has begun implementing sustainable procurement and would like more guidance on integrating environmental and social considerations into their procurement process.
- Leverage your organisation's procurement process to reduce environmental impacts and improve social outcomes
- Build capacity and expertise in the area of sustainable procurement
- Drive change through each stage of the procurement process
The training provides examples, case studies and exercises to put what you've learned into practice, as well as share experiences with other participants.
This course is recognised by the Green Building Council of Australia and provides 3 CPD points.
Register and find out more