Date: Thursday 14 August, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Where: DEXUS Property Group, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney
A successful tenancy is all about relationship building – from tenants, building owners, agents and lawyers - each of these key players has a role to play in creating good outcomes for people and the environment.
Join this GBCA event to find out more about the mutual benefits of creating sustainable tenancies, including greening the fine print of lease agreements and case studies on best practice interior fitouts.
Developed with industry partner, Better Buildings Partnership and hosted by DEXUS Property Group.
- Robin Mellon, Chief Operating Officer, GBCA
- Liam Timms, Fund Manager, Lend Lease
- Paul Wall, Group Sustainability and Operations Manager, DEXUS Property Group
- Beck Dawson, Investa and Chair of the BBP Tenant working group
- Tina Perinotto, Managing Editor and publisher, The Fifth Estate
Networking drinks and canapés will be provided.
This event is free for GBCA members and is $35 for non-members.
Registration is essential.
Visit the GBCA website to register.