Wednesday 18 March 2015
12 noon – 2.00pm (light lunch served)
Council House, 27 St George's Terrace, Perth
The path to sustainability is a major issue for property developers, owners and regulatory authorities. How can you achieve sustainable energy and emissions policies while reducing costs and risks?
This free seminar, hosted by City of Perth, will explain the options that are available to meet the energy supply challenges of today and into the future. Industry experts will present on the topic of Embedded Energy through Cogeneration & Trigeneration.
Learn how these technologies can save you money and reduce your carbon footprint. The seminar will help you understand how to plan, implement and finance an embedded energy system based on Cogeneration and Trigeneration.
What will the seminar cover
Who should attend
- How does embedded energy fit with your sustainability strategy?
- Government and regulatory sustainability requirements
- How does Co & Trigeneration work?
- From design to commissioning - lessons learned from failed installations
- Financing options to reduce capital expenditure
- Building Developers
- Property Owners / Managers
- Hotel Owners / Operators
- Local Councils
Registration is essential. Click here for more details and to register.